- Identified as A 'Pride of Madurai' Organisation by MADITTISIA.
- Awarded with the “Best Technical Project 2005’ from M/s Aethra, Italy, amongst 90 worldwide Partners.
- Selected as member of a Trade mission by British High commission amongst only 15 companies in India.
- Awarded with the 'MADITSSIA – TVS' BEST service industry award for the year 2009
Path – Breaking Achievement
- First Website of a Madurai based organisation created in 1996
- First website of any industry association created in India – 1997
- First branded network of browsing centres established in India – 'cyberclub' – 1998
- First DSL solution sold in Indian Railways – 1998
- First TRILINGUAL interactive touch screen information kiosk in India set up in 1998.
- First White Paper on Video Conferencing published in PC Quest in 1999
- First live International Internet video conferencing event held in India in 1999.
- First Direct PC – Ku band VSAT sold in India in 2001
- First Video conferencing Network of Public Video Conference Rooms launched in India – the VIN – the Video India Network – 2001
- Conducted Several Live Video Conferencing Shows with celebrities to propagate the uses and advantages of Video Conferencing.
- Set up a Telemedicine facility for pilgrims benefit between Tirumala and Tirupathi – inaugurated by Late Sri Rajasekhar Reddy, CM of AP – 2005
- Offered technical expertise for conducting several telemedicine conferences and Governmental functions.
- Organized the first of its kind 11 site Multi Conference during the 6th International Vascular Surgeons conference including for the first time connecting Sri Lanka and Lahore – 2004.
- First Video Conferencing Project implemented in Indian Railways with Designing, Networking and System Integration on Railway IP Network on Hybrid networks.
- First Telemedicine project implemented in Indian Railways.
- Video conferencing in Kolkotta Judiciary: Linked 7 courts and 4 jails using video conference for daily hearings.
- Accident Site Video Transmission: First in Indian Railways for 2 way video communication with any officers on the Railway network from a accident site in between stations on the track
- WiFi Hotspot: First Railway station in India to be made entirely WiFi hotspot access at Chennai Egmore Railway station.
- First Train Information system Display System using latest technology to update particular information at particular stations and platforms.
- State of the Art Video surveillance System using Worlds best cameras at Chennai Central, Mambalam and Beach stations under implementation.
- First of its kind project of Collaborative Multimedia Classroom at the prestigious Indian Institute of Science – formerly TATA Institute – Asia’s number one rated Technical Research Institute at 23 of the 47 departments spread around 400 acres.