Ultra-Clear 4K Imaging with Flexible FOV
Always Appear Energetic via Intelligent Lighting
Uninterrupted Collaboration with AVer’s Audio Fence
Exceptional Audio Quality via Beamforming Technology
Efficient and Safe Meetings with Less Touching
- The VB130 is an advanced, compact videobar designed for small to medium collaboration spaces
- Outstanding color and razor-sharp video up to 4K
- Dual fields of view allow you to switch between 90° or 120° FOV for full room coverage of any workspace.
- Upgrade your meeting experience with our intelligent built-in lighting for virtual meetings
- The VB130 adapts to your meeting dynamics with voice tracking, audio fencing, people counting, and SmartFrame technology
- Maintain a perfectly framed image with SmartFrame and never worry about ambient background noise again with audio fencing.
- Beamforming technology delivers a rich, resonant sound up to 15 feet to ensure everyone’s voice is heard clearly.
- The VB130 has a compact design that can be mounted on top of a 17-inch monitor, on a tripod, or upside down to fit a variety of meeting spaces.
- 4K optics lens, 120° FOV, up to 4X zoom
- Sony 4K sensor: ultra-crystal-clear image in any lighting
- Frame rates: (16:9) 4K 30fps; 1920 x 1080, 1600 x 900, 1280 x 720, 960 x 540, 848 x 480, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, at 60, 30, 15fps; (4:3) 1280 x 960, 800 x 600, 640 x 480 at 60, 30, 15fps
- Adjustable audio fence: freedom to define your meeting area
- Intelligent fill light: Automatically adjust lighting level to make you look energetic in virtual meetings in a dim environment*
- SmartFrame: automatic FOV adjustment (auto focus) to fit all participants
- SmartSpeaker: Voice triggered tracking people or specific preset areas.
- True WDR up to 120db: 3D noise-reduction and superb backlight compensation optimize lighting in high-contrast conditions
- Mirror, flip, AE, white balance: auto/manual override via PTZApp2
- Minimum focus distance: 60 cm
- People-counting API: enterprises and third-party software providers can obtain people-counting data for better understanding of meeting-space usage
- 10 camera presets (through remote control and IP web page)
- *The best lighting distance is for people sitting within 1meter far from the camera
- Beamforming microphone array: 5 microphones, 4-meter pickup range
- Echo cancellation and background noise suppression
- Supports an expansion microphone
- 6W speaker with a professional bass port tuned for communication
- 180Hz–20kHz speaker frequency response
- Output volume: 94dB SPL +/-2dB at 0.5 meters
*Optional wireless dongle is required to connect with mobile phone
- 12V/2A power adapter
- Mini-B for expansion microphone connection
- USB Type-B 3.1 connector, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- RJ45 port for Ethernet
- USB 2.0 Type-A for wireless connection*
- Video Format
*When USB streaming is in use, RTSP and RTMP are not available.
- YUV, YUY2, MJPEG
- Network video compression format: H.264
- Network protocols: RTSP, RTMP*
- 3.1 Gen 1, backward compatible with USB 2.0
- UVC 1.1 (USB video), UAC 1.0 (USB audio)
- IR remote control
- WebUI: IP access via Chrome browser (Chrome 76.x or later; Internet Explorer not supported)
- UVC/UVA plug-and-play
- PTZApp 2